If an employee is absent from work for a specific period of time, Huroob will be imposed on employee  on his  Iqama number. The Worst part is that once you got Absent From Work on your iqama, you became illegal in Saudi Arabia ،Iqama and benefits of employee are cancel. Your entry will be prohibited for three years from entering into Saudi . Employee can check his Iqama Huroob Status from Ministry Of Interior websites of Saudi Arabia.

Legal ways to remove Absent from work from your Huroob Status:

The most painful words for any expats in Saudi Arabia are Absent From Work in their Huroob status. There are three legal ways to fight against or to remove it from your huroob status.

1. Request Sponsor to Invalidate runaway status.

Request your sponsor or employer to invalidate Run Away or Absent from Work report against you. If your sponsor is convinced with you he can approach passport authorities and submit documents to invalidate runaway report against you. For that he needs to put forward the required documents like:
• Form for invalidating runaway report.
• Runaway report.
• Statutory fees
• Presence of Sponsor or his representative.

2. Approach Labor court as illegal Huroob against you.

Next way is to Approach to Labor court for seeking remedy against illegal huroob. Normally it is difficult to deactivate an escape report once your employer made it , If you feel your huroob status is illegal you can approach it to labor court. As you are runaway and illegal in huroob status, you cannot approach to labor court alone, It’s required to take a help of embassy or social workers and a known lawyer who will submit a proof against your sponsor who made illegal huroob against you.

3. Surrender to Jawazat.

In this way employee have to surrender himself to authorities at Tarheel centers,  They will arrest the employee and keep him in jail and then deport him to his home country with a ban of 5 years from entering Saudi Arabia.

This post have 0 Comments


Next article Next Post
Previous article Previous Post